Despite last week saying that wouldn’t retaliate with its own sanctions after new US tariffs as “escalation of the trade war won’t benefit China, nor the U.S. nor the world”, China has this week filed a formal complaint against the USA with the World Trade Organisation. This move has once again upset the global political applecart with markets immediately dipping. With signs that things are ratcheting up a notch in the ongoing tensions having a clear impact on markets, demand for gold as a safe haven is once again on the up – yet another indicator that now is an opportune moment to invest in gold.
Discover how to buy Gold Bullion at 15% below market price
Inquire now and we'll send you the 'Ultimate Guide to Gold Investing' FREE of charge
- Don’t be seduced by crypto – a crash is plausible according to Bank of England
- Gold reached a one-month high in trading yesterday (Thursday)
- Inflation at highest level in more than a decade – good for gold as price spikes
- Inflation fears ratchet up also adding to gold’s allure
- A gloomier than expected Global Growth Forecast Strengthens Gold