Gold is ending the week strong, with a 1% increase on the week as the final day of trading got underway this morning. The precious metal added 0.43% in overnight trading thanks to a weaker Wall Street and poor performance in international markets. The US dollar index is also down, which is good for gold prices. Buy now.
Discover how to buy Gold Bullion at 15% below market price
Inquire now and we'll send you the 'Ultimate Guide to Gold Investing' FREE of charge
- It’s ‘only a matter of time’ before inflations pushes gold substantially higher
- Uptick in consumer confidence presents opportunity to buy gold
- Don’t be seduced by crypto – a crash is plausible according to Bank of England
- Gold reached a one-month high in trading yesterday (Thursday)
- Inflation at highest level in more than a decade – good for gold as price spikes