Gold is ending the week strong, with a 1% increase on the week as the final day of trading got underway this morning. The precious metal added 0.43% in overnight trading thanks to a weaker Wall Street and poor performance in international markets. The US dollar index is also down, which is good for gold prices. Buy now.
Discover how to buy Gold Bullion at 15% below market price
Inquire now and we'll send you the 'Ultimate Guide to Gold Investing' FREE of charge
- Gold has a very good chance of setting a new high says industry expert
- A new gold price rally is igniting this week, with the precious metal trading at
- Are stocks about to fall 30%? One expert says so
- Risk aversion sentiment continues to tick up boosting gold
- Federal Reserve says it will continue with rate hikes policy even as economy stalls