The Canadian investment bank sees gold hitting $1900 by the summer it says thanks to the economic stimulus packages being forced by the coronavirus pandemic. In its Monday trading call, the bank said “We buy gold at $1,710/oz, targeting $1,900/oz in anticipation of continued growth in investment demand amid massive and prolonged unconventional central bank stimulus.” The bank’s senior strategists say that the expectation is for the US economy to contract by around a quarter, with inflation a key worry once the economy stabilises. If inflation soars, gold could reach as high as $2100 it says.
Discover how to buy Gold Bullion at 15% below market price
Inquire now and we'll send you the 'Ultimate Guide to Gold Investing' FREE of charge
- China has notably increased its acquisition of gold, buying more precious metal from
- Stronger dollar on ‘optimistic’ interpretation of Federal Reserve minutes creates new
- Window to buy opens as market awaits major news
- Gold is on the cusp of a major breakout say technical analysts
- A window to buy Gold has eased open late this week