Investors are flocking to buy gold – a traditional safe haven – as increasing volatility and soaring inflation leaves markets on edge. The managing partner of Wilshire Phoenix, Wade Guenther says investment demand for gold is climbing quickly, as analysts ponder the true impact of increasing inflation. He said, “Gold has been topical for all of the right reasons. Everyone’s expectations on the magnitude of recovery are starting to alter a little bit, and inflation is a big part of that. As long as volatility sticks around at current levels, people will rotate into gold as a safe haven.”
Discover how to buy Gold Bullion at 15% below market price
Inquire now and we'll send you the 'Ultimate Guide to Gold Investing' FREE of charge
- Gold trading higher this morning – window to buy still open
- Gold prices not impacted by Federal Reserve comments
- Stock up on gold now before a crisis hits urges industry expert
- This year’s best window to buy happening NOW – don’t miss out!
- Wells Fargo increases gold price predictions in midyear update