Gold prices were down a little yesterday from record highs as the Federal Reserve injected huge amounts of liquidity as markets flatlined. Gold fell to $1,598.70 yesterday (Thursday)- but is likely to climb again as more major firms issue profit warnings and confirm closures. Buy now to capitalise before the window of opportunity slams shut.
Discover how to buy Gold Bullion at 15% below market price
Inquire now and we'll send you the 'Ultimate Guide to Gold Investing' FREE of charge
- China has notably increased its acquisition of gold, buying more precious metal from
- Stronger dollar on ‘optimistic’ interpretation of Federal Reserve minutes creates new
- Window to buy opens as market awaits major news
- Gold is on the cusp of a major breakout say technical analysts
- A window to buy Gold has eased open late this week